Many of the Sections and content inside of the Mobile Roadie CMS will allow for the entry of HTML. Using the following HTML code A clickable link can be added to your CMS/App in various locations (such as Content Description Fields, News Articles, Biography Text, and many more locations) which will allow users to call the linked Telephone number simply by tapping on it:
Clickable Telephone HTML code: <a href="tel:1234567890">Link Text</a>
When entered correctly, it will display like this: Link Text
Description Fields With The WYSIWYG editor
1. Login to the CMS and go to the Build Menu. Select a Section (such as News) and click Add Content
2. Click 'Source' (very important when entering HTML Code into fields with WYSIWYG editor)
3. Enter the HTML Code and click Save (Don't forget to update the telephone number and link text!)
4. Users will now be able to call the linked telephone number simply by tapping the link!
For Simple Text Entry Fields Which Accept HTML (Such as Biography Section)
1. Enter the HTML code directly into the Text Field
2. Users will now be able to call the linked telephone number simply by tapping the link!