The Mange Menu allows you to enter App Vital information, moderate comments/photos, see a list of all users, Manage In-App Ads, and gain access to the API for your Mobile Roadie App!
iOS Developer Credentials
iOS Developer Credentials are required for All iOS and iPad Apps. Mobile Roadie will use these credentials to publish your App to your iOS Developer Account. Valid Credentials entered into the CMS will allow Mobile Roadie to publish and updating your App when bug fixes and new feature updates are rolled out.
- Email Address - This is the Login Email address (or username) for your iOS Developer Accou
- Password - iOS Developer Account Password
- Company Display Name - Enter your iOS Developer Account Company Display Name.
Your App Copyright, Store Description, Official Website, App price, Offline Mode, and territories can be set in this location. All of these are required sections and must be filled out in order to publish your App.
- Copyright - Information contained here will display inside of the Copyright Section
- Description - This is the description for your App which will display on the App Store
- Official Website - Enter your personal Website to be displayed on the App Store
- App Price - Set a price for your app on the App store
- Offline Mode - Allow users to download contents of your app to use when they do not have an internet connection available
- Territories - Select which territories where your App will be available for download
App store information allows you to edit the App Icon, App Name, App Title, Keywords, Icon Gloss, and Loader Images
- App Icon - This image will display on the App Stores and on user devices when your App is downloaded
- App Name - Home Screen Display Name for your App
- App Title - This is the Title that displays on the App Store for your App
- Keywords - Enter Keywords that describe your app and users find your app
- Icon Gloss - Enable this option to have Apple apply a Glossy Effect in the App Store
- Smartphone Loader Image - This is the Loading Image for All Smartphones
- iPhone 5 Specific Loader Image - iPhone 5 Specific loading Image
- iPad Loader Image - iPad Specific Loading Image
In this section, you can view your users in order of how many activity points they have. Use this to pick out your top users and even target them with push notifications.
Your User Map represents the recent locations of all users who have downloaded your app, and allowed access to their location data. Zooming into the clusters will allow you to see specific locations down to the street level.
Are there unruly users posting inappropriate comments? You can flag or delete these comments by section. If the problem persists with a particular user, you can ban them by username.
View and moderate the photos that your users upload. You can immediately delete or flag inappropriate photos from your app with a click of a button.
Want to add ads to your app? If you have an iPhone app, we automatically display iAds (which will pay you more per ad) if available and AdMob if not. On Android, we will only display AdMob ads.
The API will allow you to push and pull your content to and from anywhere. Try automatically pulling content from your website, blog, or CMS right into your apps. Or you can even push content from your app into a custom widget elsewhere on the web. The possibilities are endless.
Adding Sonic Notify will allow you to integrate audio frequencies into your app, which will trigger content as specified with your Sonic Notify account.