Do I have to upload correctly sized images?
How do I create a PNG file?
1. Open your photo or graphic image in Photoshop.
3. Select PNG-24 from the presets.
4. Hit “Save” and name your file.
5. Celebrate your newly birthed kilobytes by uploading to Mobile Roadie.
How do I resize images in Photoshop?
1. In the top file menu, go to: Image > Image Size
2. In the field next to “Resolution,” change the pixels/inch to 72
3. Click OK
Do I need Photoshop to prepare my images?
No. Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a graphic designer to complete your app! You can go ahead and upload your images, and use our handy cropping tools to perfectly size your images.