As of November 2016, All Android apps will need to be setup under client owned Android Developer Accounts (similar to the client created and owned iOS Developer Accounts).
New and existing Mobile Roadie clients are now required to create or use an existing Gmail account and upgrade it to the Android Developer Program where we can publish or transfer your Mobile Roadie Android apps to for release on the Google Play App Store.
If you have an existing Mobile Roadie app previously published to Mobile Roadie’s Android Developer Account, please contact email@example.com to ensure your Android app is published and available for user download on the Play Store!
If you have an existing Gmail Account which you can use for your Android Developer Account, you may skip the steps below and move on to Android Developer Account Signup Process
Signing Up For New Gmail Account
1. Navigate to https://gmail.com and Select one of the Create Account options
2. Fill in the requested information and click ‘Next Step'
3. Read The Gmail Privacy and Terms, then click ‘I Agree’
4. If prompted, enter your phone number and click ‘Continue’ to receive a text/voice call with a verification code. Enter this verification code, click ‘next’, and follow the remaining onscreen prompts to verify and complete the Gmail Account creation!
5. Continue on to Android Developer Account Signup Process!